Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Requesting for Gym parts with these details: Main Board Motor

Customer Question

Requesting for Gym parts with these details: Main Board Motor for Treadmill Model Body Fit BF-0521EB, HP 2.5, PM: CONT, Power 750Watts, Volts: 180VDC, Rotation: CW, INS: F
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer.

Gary :

I cannot find your treadmill. Could you please review the model and serial number of your unit. The name brand "body fit" is there, but your model doesn't show up. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
NOT SATISFIED
THE BRAND DETAILS IS AS ON THE MAIN BOARD OF THE BODY FIT TREADMILL. IT HAS BEEN SITED ON WEBSITE AND AVAILABLE IN DUBAI. I WAS HOPING TO OBTAIN IN UK. IS THIS ALL I GET FOR £22. I may have to payment with my credit card, VISA IN USA. NOT SATISFIED, NOT HELPFUL, NO THANKS.