Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Programme stuck on rinse product 9000 range . Tried reset

Customer Question

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

Your problem sounds like you may have water in the base of your appliance. Not knowing if this machine is under guarantee or not there is a couple of things you can do. 1] unplug the appliance, 2] empty the machine if it has dishes 3] pull the machine out and disconnect the the hoses 4] Put a towel behind the rear of the dishwasher and tilt the machine rearward until it's on it's back and see if water is coming out. 5] upon draining all the water out, set the dishwasher upright. 6] reinstall the machine and put it back. 7] Try the dishwasher again. if all is well and there is no water it should be working.

Gary :

If you have no guarantee on this machine, then it is easier to remove the side panel to extract the water. If this dishwasher does the same thing, and you have water in the base like before then you have a leak in the system. It will be up to you if you want to take on this project or to call someone out to deal with it. Either way please let me know how it went. Thanks and I wish you the best.