Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have an aeg sensorlogic dishwasher that has stopped filling

Customer Question

i have an aeg sensorlogic dishwasher that has stopped filling with water but still lights up and appears to be making the correct noise , any thoughts
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
May I have the full model# ***** help you correctly?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model is FAVORIT55011VI

PNC ********* /p>

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Thank you Paul for that information.
This is Typical of a bad water inlet solenoid, its an electrically operated valve. All you need to replace it are a few basic hand tools. Its easy task as well, I will help with that.
The part you need is available from the site below:
http://shop.aeg.co.uk/index.html?utm_content=4053018359&utm_term=aeg%20dishwasher%20parts%20uk&utm_campaign=AEG+-+Generic&utm_source=Bing_Yahoo&utm_medium=cpc.

since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Michael , is there a specific name for the solenoid as the link just takes me to the front page of aeg site , also how do i go about reching you when i have the part

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Paul, its usually just called the water inlet valve but mention you want the electric valve is all ;-)
Tech Michael please rate kindly and have a great day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks mike , i have ordered the part for delivery on Monday , please let me know how i contact you further re the fitting etc

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Paul you can jut respond to this letter, have a great weekend.
Tech Michael