Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have an AEG Lavamat 12843 VIT which will not start - replaced

We have an AEG Lavamat 12843 VIT which will not start - replaced the main pcb 2 weeks ago which worked fine but now all the lights are on, we can select any program and press start, the door locks and the pump starts (and the impeller spins) but then stops with no error message. Can you advise please?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that.
Does the main motor run?
Also how old is your machine?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael,

The main motor doesn't run, the machine is 5 years old

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Tim, this is classic, the main motr when it fails is the issue with AEG's
Its easy to replace, I will assist if needed. but thats your trouble.
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend, also if you need a source for that motor please let me know ;-)
Tech Michael