Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Thanks Michael, Ive replaced the bushes in the motor but it

Thanks Michael, I've replaced the bushes in the motor but it hasn't had any effect, will the motor itself need to be replaced?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi do you have a mutimeter for testing?
You nee to be sure power is getting to the motor.
I will help you through this whole job, even a simple test light will do available amt all hardware stores.
But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately not but my neighbour does, he's at work at the moment but I'll ask him later.

Thanks again, much appreciated

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Your very welcome I will be here you added cost, please rate kindly we will sort this out ;-)