Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Beko DSC85W condenser dryer, there is power to the

I have a Beko DSC85W condenser dryer, there is power to the appliance as the internal light is on but the control panel lights aren't on & it's not operating. When I switched it on yesterday at the "on" button there was a crackle then nothing. I'm assuming something's gone in the control panel maybe?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
How old is your dryer?
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
18 months
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jo, this is a bad control board.
In the UK it may still under full warranty, I will check for you but its late here in the US. SO it will be Monday before I can be sure. In any case we will get it fixed ;-)
Thank you *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Michael, any further information available?

Thanks,
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jo, do you have a source for that part or did you need one?
Also when you rate I can lock us in so we can be here to help of you are going to make the repair. Its pretty simple.
Please rate kindly at this point.
Thanks Jo.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's not been a huge help, I had guessed it was something to do with the control board - does this mean I need to order a complete printed circuit board or do I need to investigate further if it's some other part that needs replacing - a switch or something? There is only a 12 month warranty in the UK.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo,
You will unfortunately need the main control board.
If you need a source for that I can help there as well.
please let me know?
Also since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Jo.
Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
g
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
r