Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, I Have a Krups Nespresso Citiz and Aerocino Milk Frother

I Have a Krups Nespresso Citiz and Aerocino Milk Frother XN730540. I have it for 2-3 years, and it has been used rarely in the last year. About 3 times a day previous to that. I descaled it a few months ago and I could not get it to come out of descale mode. I tried everything. I was on forums discussing it and everything! I had descaled the machine many times previously withput a hitch. The machine is mostly used by himself who has been away working for last year, hence the little use. So he was home this week and used it in descale mode to make the coffee, it was pushing the water through and the coffee seemed fine but after maybe 3 mornings it just stopped working altrogether. It comes on and makes the noise as if its brewing but nothing comes through as if the water tank is empty (its not!). Any help would be appreciated!
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
sorry to hear that. this is problem with the main control board.
I will see if one is still available for you, it should be. I will help you with the repair as well, to send it out would very expensive. But there is no soldering involved just a few basic tools to make this repair ;-)
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****