Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hello, my gas fired Aga is so hot. It is running on full with

Customer Question

Hello, my gas fired Aga is so hot. It is running on full with 4 gas flames running at full blast. The heat that it gives out is so uncomfortable. I have been advised not to turn anything down as it may not go back again (sorry - I don't know the technical term!).
I am renting the property that I live in - the owners have emigrated - and I am very new to having an Aga.
Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Hazel
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If you look in the top right corner of the AIMs controller what is the setting there? Are you waiting now for someone to come service it? Do you have the manual?