Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi Ive got a problem with my Baumatic BDI631, purchased jan

Customer Question

Ive got a problem with my Baumatic BDI631, purchased jan 2012, the salt light came on so I topped up with dishwasher salt as usual, it used all the salt in one wash, covering everything in film and the light is now on again. Is this repairable?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
This is worth the fix.
You can buy some Dishwasher Magic or similar product in just about any hardware store or home improvement center. Its a really a simple problem of excess salt and food deposits that naturally occur.
I will stick with to be sure that takes care of this as it should.
Please rate kindly at this time so we can stay in touch, no additional cost is involved for rating! Have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks will try this and get back to you

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Sounds Good Anne, please rate kindly before closing this page so we can lock this for you, no additional cost ;-)
Have a great day!