Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

hello me & my son r stoke supporters hes gone live

hello
me & my son r stoke supporters hes gone live down in andover . i live in stoke on trent he & his mrs cant afford sky or virgin so i do have sky & virgin so wen im watching the match live either streeming thats free or sky or virgin wot would i have to do to get the match to him either live or later or couldnt it be done can you help please
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Does you son have a computer and broadband were they live now?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no he dosent is that the way to get round it is that wots got to be got

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Yes if they get broadband and a computer or laptop what they can do is log onto your sky go account and watch it from there.

As if you have sky you can get Sky go which allows you to watch tv either on a mobile phone or another computer up to 3 devices.

So you son can use you user name and password ***** log on and watch it from there.

That's the only way they can do it im afraid. Sky go is good as I use it a lot when working away so I can watch it on my computer from a hotel room.