Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi Michael, I have the same problem as another customer who

Customer Question

Hi Michael, I have the same problem as another customer who entitled their problem as "BEKO DW450 dishwasher keeps producing steam long after the full clean cycle has completed" and I wondered if you could help me.

As the other customer, I have a BEKO DW450 dishwasher. The problem is that if I simply leave it turned on and the door closed for an hour or so, when I open it steam rushes out.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that. this is a bad thermostat n almost every case I have worked in.
Its underneath and I will help you with the replacement. What it does, is it keeps the heater element on for too long, this can also be dangerous.
i can tell you the best place to get that part, and its easy to change, i will help you with that as well, just a few simple hand tools are needed ;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed as well no additional cost to you.
But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks for your help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael,

I've not received any response from you with regards to my dishwasher question, are you still working on it?

Graham

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Graham, sorry for the delay.
Here is the site you need for the thermostat.
You need to tell them you need the thermostat for the heating element.
Then when you have that part i will help you install it ;-)
Have a nice weekend!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for that, but your email doesn't seem to include a web site address or link - at least I can't see one. Have you forgot to include it or am I not viewing the message properly?

Graham

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Graham yes forgot sorry lol.
http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/beko/dishwashers/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=%20+beko%20+dishwasher%20+parts&utm_campaign=SIM%20-%20Brands%20-%20Beko
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for that. I had a look on the web site and phoned them up. The man on the phone said that for this model (DW450) the heating element comes complete with the thermostat. The model is RS158452 for £34.15.

Before I order it I just wanted to check that that sounded like the right thing to buy and I should stand a reasonable chance of installing it?

http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/dishwashers/beko/flow-through-heater--32/158452.htm

Just looking on the internet I saw on justanswer.co.uk someone spoke of the problem being the relay fusing, does this seem possible? - is there a test I could do to check? - Can I check anything with a multimeter?

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-appliance/7p48s-hi-beko-dw450-dishwasher-heating-element.html

Graham

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Graham, this is not your problem you need the T-stat is all easy to replace as well.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael, excellent, but just to be clear the thermostat is combined with the flow through heater and so I'll have to buy and replace that as well?

Graham

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi they may sell it all as one, its very possible.
But that will fix this ;-)