Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I HAVE ALREADY ASKED YOU MY QUESTION - WHY WONT THE DOOR OF

Customer Question

I HAVE ALREADY ASKED YOU MY QUESTION - WHY WON'T THE DOOR OF MY BOSCH WASHING MACHINE OPEN?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi how old is your washer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

CANCEL THIS ONE AS I HAVE ALREADY PAID AND RATED YOU EXCELLENTLY, TRYING TO EXIT NOW. THANKYOU

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hello Jean, don't worry they wont charge you anything else, its just Ads really.
Thank you for rating.
Tech Michael, you dont need to respond to me any further if all is good with your washer.
Have a great day.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hallo Michael thank you for solving my last problem but now I have another one:-

My washing machine (the same one) will not start. When I try to start a wash cycle it just goes 'bleep bleep' as if it has just finished a wash cycle and it wont start. I have turned it off at the mains plug and turned it on again after a minute but it didn't make any difference. Can you advise me please?