Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a built in double oven siemens hb90324gb/01,the bottom

Customer Question

I have a built in double oven siemens hb90324gb/01,the bottom oven element blew which i have now replaced.my problem is there is no electric to this element although the top oven still has a electric supply,isthere a fuse built into this circuit?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Ho sorry to hear that.
When you replace the element did it get hot at all?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no ,on checking the supply to the element there was no electricty

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Mike, do you have a meter for checking?
This is common when the element blows, the wires to the element from the control can burn up internally, but this can also be now a bad relay on the main control board.
The first thing to do is access the wires should be two, check them for continuity
If thats good, then the main control is bad and will need to be replaced as well.
I will stick with you on this to help you troubleshoot this problem but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Tech Michael