Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a fagor induction hob IF-ZONE90HBS WITH 2 sets of cabling

I have a fagor induction hob IF-ZONE90HBS WITH 2 sets of cabling one for a 32amp connection and the other 16amp to cope with a total hob load of 11.8kw
Should it be installed with two hob isolation double pole switches or can it be wired direct to two rcds?
***** *****
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi you can really do this either way.
If you just use the RCDs it will be fine ;-)
I will be available to you in case you have further questions on this but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this working.

Thank you *****