Your advice could have been given by an apprentice electrician, or a school leaver.
I could have asked anyone the same question and got the same answer. I am not completely in the dark when it comes to electrical problems, I was expecting from you an explanation of what could be wrong and the reasons why it is faulty.
For £18.00 your reply was day light robbery and pathetic.
The model numbers on the panel are FD8710 & HF7260151.
It is unlikely that damp could be the problem as the micrwave is inbuilt into the ketchen units and is located above a Siemans oven.
We know the microwave is faulty because we had all other applinaces removed from their wall sockets and placed back one by one.All appliances worked and the only one which triped out the RCD was the microwave.
We also plugged in the microwave into another socket which ran off another circuit and again the RCD tripped out afer a couple of seconds.
The LCD display come on (time 12.00hrs Factory default) then obviously goes out when the RCD trips out, after about 2 seconds.