Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a beko Washing Machine WM5102W and drum seems to be

I have a beko Washing Machine WM5102W and drum seems to be bouncing around a lot is this normal
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi no thats not normal.
it will eventually bag into the metal frame.
How old is your machine?
Also has it has a lot of use.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Only 7 months old

uses every second day but only ever small loads.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yesterday it was making a banging noise I put it on today for a wash and when it comes onto spin the inside drum is moving a lot when I opened the door you can move it around a lot don't think I have seen this before

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Zach, yes, you need new springs. This needs to be done by an appliance technician.
The springs need a special tool to install them.
But you need to do this before the drum cracks or transmission or motor gets damaged.
I will stick with you if you have further questions but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****