Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Bosch Classixx 1200 F21 showing, cleared that as per on line

Bosch Classixx 1200 F21 showing, cleared that as per on line instruction. Then wouldn't spin so cleared ythe filter at bottom front of the machine then F16 showing.
Went back to 44 minute wash, seems to be going through the programme but nothing is happining
Help Please
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your washer?
When you say nothing happens is the machine silent while the program moves?
Thank you for your patience!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Appliance is about 4 years old

Appliance was mostly silent from 44 min part of cycle through to 30 part the a humming sound and nothing now...stuck at 30 Min for last 10 minutes

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kari,
I need to know if it will make the humming sound if you restart it.
Please unplug the unit for 5 minutes then re plug, let me know what it does then, also need to know if the door will open?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Michael,

I've just unplugged the machine...will wait 5 minutes...it took in water and detergent last time I put it going so cloths and poweder in machine

Door will open

Regards,

Karl.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Kari I await your reply ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

michael,

F21 is back up on panel...will clear this and let you know.

Regards,

Karl

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
sounds good ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Michael,

Put machine onto fresh up/rinse cycle, 19 minutes.

Made a noise innately as though it was empting then started to take in water, at 16 minute gone quite...clicks but nothing happening

Regards,

Karl

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Thanks you Kari,
This means the main control board has failed, all the classic symptoms.
Its actually easy to replace though,
and the best place to get that part is listed below.
I will stick with you until this is done and working properly again, only takes a few basic hand tools as well.
But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Kari, please see the info below.
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

e