Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I can not change the temperature on the fridge or freezer the

Customer Question

I can not change the temperature on the fridge or freezer the ice will not turn off and the child lock will not work in fact I can't a just anything on the fridge freezer
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that.
May I have the full model # ***** your fridge?
Also how old is the unit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is a Samsung side by side fridge freezer model no da99-00494v it about 8 years old

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Stewart for that information.
What you have is a bad main control board located at the rear of your fridge.
Its easy to replace and I will assist if you need me.
Below I listed the information to the best place to get that main control board, I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

Thank you *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

michael the fridge freezer controls are working this morning with out changing the control board so that dose not have seamed to be the problem

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi thats good but this may be an intermittent problem.
Just please let me know if it returns.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
d