Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

leisure schott ceran cooker . how do I unset the timer alarm

leisure schott ceran cooker . how do I unset the timer alarm then reset the clock.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Can you post the model number please. It usually all numbers and may start with a 4 but you need to prefix it with an A otherwise it gets crossed out.

Eg A44441234567

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where would I find numbers. Its a ROMA 50 Double Oven

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok that's just the range of ovens but if the oven is in timer mode and you just want to reset to normal then try this and that will do it.

Turn the power off to the oven and wait 30 seconds.

Then turn back on and to set the clock number the buttons from left to right with 1 on the left.

Press and hold buttons 2 and 3 and then with them held in press button 5 and keep hold until the correct time is shown.

Then let go and wait 3 seconds and that will save the time and then its in normal mode.

Let me know how this goes.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Daniel thank you for your help. Everything working fine now. When I couldn't reset the timer the oven wouldn't work but I am cooking again thanks to you.