Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

The green heating light on my La Pavoni Stradivari has stopped

Customer Question

The green heating light on my La Pavoni Stradivari has stopped working. Do you have any advice on what to do? Martin Wolf
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi Martin and thank you for using Just Answer.

Gary :

Your unit has a safety thermostat built in. If you remove the base-mat cap and press the red button it will reset the thermostat. If on an off chance this does not work, there could be a chance that the heating element could be burnt out or there is an interruption somewhere. In order to find the problem will require a voltage meter. I'm going to switch this to Q&A so if you have anymore questions, please ask. I wish you the best.