Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an brand new Aga fridge just turned on today and it

I have an brand new Aga fridge just turned on today and it continues to bleep as if a door is open we have open and closed the doors and drawers but it still continues to bleep every minute
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that is it getting cold?
Please explain.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it's at the required temperature

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi thank you for that information. This is nothing you did wrong.
This unit came with a bad main control board, you could have them come fix this or you can have them replace the whole fridge. Which is what I would do.
I will stick with you in case you need me further and I wish there were a better solution.
Im here when you need be but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will call Aga tomorrow thanks. Kevin
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Your very welcome Kevin please rate kindly at this point no additional cost to rate.
I will then be able to stick with you until you have this fixed ;-)