Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

oven temp rises when oven switched to residual heat /off on

oven temp rises when oven switched to residual heat /off on our mod no akzm 656/ix oven
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, sorry to hear that.
this is more than likely the oven temp probe in the oven, you can see it if you look inside near the top its a small probe, easy to replace.
I will help there if you need.
The best place to get that is Espares, listed below
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****

Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I gain access to the probe, to replace . where can I obtain replacement part

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi George,
below is the info you need to get the temp probe,
Once you rate my service you can always contact me like this for free.
Please rate now.
Call espares
Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I gain access to the probe

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi can you see the probe inside the oven?
In some models it is hidden,
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is a small hole, top left of oven interior.i assume that the oven will have to be removed from cabinet to gain access to exterior at the back of oven?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no response to my last question?access to probe

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi George yes that is correct.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mike.my last question was regarding access to probe

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi George, can you see the probe when you open the oven it would be at the top. If not yours is internal and we have to loo in other places.
But no mater I will stick with you until this is fixed.
Please rate kindly at this point so I can remain with you.