Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a Bosch 37 Li battery lawnmower, 3 or 4 years old.

I have a Bosch 37' Li battery lawnmower, 3 or 4 years old. Worked perfectly until today - battery charged OK and starts (blade turns for a few seconds) then just sighs to a stop after about 2 seconds. Can you help please?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi, and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

If the blades stop moving but the motor keeps going then the clutch assembly that engages the blades could be worn out.
If the blade and motor both stop working, then the motor may have faulted or the capacitor that helps provide motor with power when more power is needed may seen its days as well.

I hope this helps answer your question, if not, it'll give you a starting point. I'll switch this to Q&A so if you have anymore questions, please ask. I wish you the best.