canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have bought the Panasonic KX-TG8564 digital cordless phone

Customer Question

I have bought the Panasonic KX-TG8564 digital cordless phone system. I have tried to set it up, but i cant receive incoming calls (neither the handset or base unit will ring). I can make outgoing calls though. I have read the trouble shooting guide and the volume is turned up and the night mode is off. Please can you help?!
regards,
Tony
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If someone calls do they get a busy tone?

canuck the pro :

If when they do call and they do not get a busy tone then go to "initial setting" and check the ringer volume there.

canuck the pro :

If they do get a busy tone then go to "caller block" and erase the number from that list.