Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Exxcel fridge freezer lights flashing and wont reset. The

Exxcel fridge freezer lights flashing and won't reset. The freezer will only reset if i open the door. Fridge section warm and food in freezer defrosted. Have cleared it all out and switched it off
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer'

Gary :

In reviewing your note, it sounds like there could be 1 of 2 things wrong. 1] the compressor went out or 2] this unit lack refrigerant and needs to be recharged. However I cannot say which with out more information. If you could explain in detail more as to what this fridge is or isn't doing it would be most helpful. Plus I do have some questions, 1] has this been a slow downhill problem or did it just show up one day? 2]Have you noticed any excess water in or around your fridge? 3] any added or unusual noise or lack there of? 4] Have you notice this fridge cycle? (meaning turning off and on) 5} have you noticed that when the fridge is running, did it seem to be running a bit longer than normal? If you can help me out in these questions, that would be great. I'm going to move this to Q&A so we can have more time to work on your problem.

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

With regards ***** ***** satisfaction, I hope you didn't think I closed your question. I requested more information in order to help you out per your problem. Since you were not in the chat room to answer the following questions, it was better that I put it in this form so when you had time we could comunicate back and forth. So, if you would like to continue, please let me know.