KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Hi my indesit washing machine WIXXE127 is not working it is

Hi my indesit washing machine WIXXE127 is not working it is flashing 'door'. I have switched it off, restarted a cycle, cleaned around the door area etc. Still nothing. It stopped one minute before the end of the last wash and wont fill up or do anything when I reset it, it does put the door lock on when I try to restart it so I have to wait a minute before it will open again, but doesn't start filling or anything.

Any ideas

Tracy
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi Tracy

KevinWhiteJA :

Welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is this washer ?

Customer:

About 5 years old

KevinWhiteJA :

Its either the door lock or the main control board that is bad

KevinWhiteJA :

to check this you will have to pull the washer out take off the back cover and closely check the main control board

KevinWhiteJA :

also before doing that you can pull the door lock out and check it for any burns

KevinWhiteJA :

as its 5 years old and from what you have described it seems the door lock is fine and the problem is with the main control board

Customer:

Thanks for that Kevin, I think I might just scrap it. Im not into pulling things to bits. Thanks for your help. Tracy

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ... Have a good evening Tracy