Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Rangemaster DxD910 the top freezer drawer jammed shut: By

Customer Question

Rangemaster DxD910 the top freezer drawer jammed shut:
By emptying the top section of food and ice the drawer freed itself.
I then shut and opened the drawer several times with out the shelf fitted to test the action was working, after 5 cycles the drawer jammed shut again.
The drawer will only open a few CMS (not enough to gain access to the 2 runner screws.)

How do I free the drawer?

Thanks for your help ***** *****.........
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Chris, I understand, you will need to work it very carefully but be a bit forceful to get it open.
I will be here when you need me but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Mike.

Left it to go and have dinner, when i got back it had free'd off. must have been ice in the sliding rails.

thanks anyway

cheers

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi thats great, check to be sure all the screws are tight.
Please rate kindly and I will close this for you.
Have a great day!
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
e