Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a CH/HW programmer installed 2008 - we have lost instructions.

Customer Question

I have a CH/HW programmer installed 2008 - we have lost instructions. The only identifying sign is "I Flo" - but looks same as your life style model - is it a Drayton and which instructions would I need..

Thanks for help
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

No knowing which one you have, this attached link does cover several different models. It will open in a PDF file and can be saved for future reference. www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=21284 Now, I'm going to move this to Q&A so if this isn't the correct on, you can let me know and we can go from there. If you can, see if you can provide the model number. Thanks

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.
If you are unable to find the model number, could you send me a picture so I can cross it ... I'll need the outside cover and the inside control setting if this has a lift up cover. Thanks