Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I asked about my Neff, T1722NO and was given the number 14313633-20.

Customer Question

I asked about my Neff, T1722NO and was given the number 14313633-20. I had problems with your system accepting my e-mail address, *****@******.***. It said that was already registered and it could well have been a query several years ago
How do I get a response?

The on/off switch of my hob is cutting out with no error messages. It is not the fuse or the switch as it will restart after a few minutes and then cut out again
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Have you recently changed the element? If you have it is very likely the incorrect element.

JACUSTOMER-r1q5511x- :

It is a ceramic hob with four integral hotplates. No elements have broken down or been replaced since it was new in 2001

canuck the pro :

I will have to opt out and open to other experts as I will be away. Another expert should reply soon.

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Ok what you need to do if you can is remove the hob from the work top and take the glass top off by undoing the the screws all around it. Once the hob top is off you will see the control board in there. Give the glass on the underside a wipe and do the same with the springs on the board. Get rid of any grease if theres any. Then refit the hob top and retry it again and see how it goes from there. If still the same then its possibley the control board at fault here which will need to be replaced as it comes as a complete unit. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

I wish you the best.