Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My beko dw5411w always leaves the top tray gritty. Bottom tray

Customer Question

My beko dw5411w always leaves the top tray gritty. Bottom tray is fine but have to rewash cups and glasses by hand.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your Dishwasher?
Thank you for your patience!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is 18 months old

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mike how long has this been going on?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

3-4 months

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi thanks for that. Does your dishwasher have a top spray arm?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes and it seems to work, at least it is revolving and spraying if the door is openned mid cycle

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
1. Run a plain cycle (no dishes) to rinse out hoses.
2. Use a rinse aid (Jet Dry or other equivalent).
3. Put a cup of white vinegar in the washer and run a cycle. Not only does this help clean it out, but it kills bacteria and mold (if there is any).
Please try this,
I will stick with you until this is solved but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Mike;-)
Tech Michael