Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Any advice when Error Code H 01 appears

Any advice when Error Code H 01 appears
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear about you problem but I need more details. What appliance this is, and the full model # ***** how old it is? Thank you Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Panasonic Model NA-168VX2 3 years old

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rob,
is this for your washer?
The model comes up under several different items.
Pleas be specific so we can help you ;-)
tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, for Washing Machine

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Roberta,
F01 is a motor faulty normally caused by the module,but sometimes the wiring to the motor plug that works loose as its to tight,give them also good wiggle make sure there all in!
I see this may times on these its just a bad connection most times. I will help you with this but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please note Error Code is H 01, not F 01 Will rate you when you come back

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Roberta, that same error means in most cases there is just a loose connection to the motor ;-)
Tech Michael