Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Even after I HAVE INSTALLED a new control panel(SC250) on my

Even after I HAVE INSTALLED a new control panel(SC250) on my THetford toilet,which is in my Bailey Pegasus caravan it will still not flush.What should I do Next?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer.

Gary :

First, not knowing which model you have, but if you open the outside door and pull out the cassette look inside. You should find that there is a 3 amp fuse that may have blown. Check the easy things first is always a good idea. If the fuse is good, check to see if you have power to the circuit board. From there, check the pump and see if the impeller is free turning. If on the off chance it's not, then the pump has failed. Another little trick is when you flush your unit, see if the lights dim slightly ... this is a sign of a bad pump. Please check all of these and let me know what you found out. If you have any other questions, please ask. I wish you the best. Gary