Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an RM 4211 caravan fridge it works on 12v and 240v but

Customer Question

I have an RM 4211 caravan fridge it works on 12v and 240v but will not ignite on gas the ignition sounds like its sparking and i have disconnected the gas pipe at the valve and gas is coming through any further advice
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi how long has it been since it was serviced?
This can occur even from tiny spider webs getting on the flame tube.
It can also happen from a failed safety device called a thermo couple.
I will stick with you until you have this fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Tech Michael