Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

I have just bought a dishwasher - SN26T297GB and it seems that

I have just bought a dishwasher - SN26T297GB and it seems that it's going to take over three hours to wash. My old Siemens took less than an hour. Do I have to set the timing or is it automatic? Can you help me please? Thank you
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Is every program giving the 3.45 time?

Does the machine heat the water?

or,

Does each program give a different time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think so. As there is still 1.45hrs to go on the timer I don't want to interrupt anything in case it causes damage. The machine is heating the water.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, once it's finished, check each program time and let me know the displayed time for each program.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The times did change- Auto 1.30, auto 2.30, auto 2.15, Eco 3.15, and quick 29 minutes. Sorry

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.

Your machine is fine, it's heating and the times are roughly what is in the service manual.

Good luck with the appliance.