Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a 5 year indoor old air conditioning unit, model no

Customer Question

I have a 5 year indoor old air conditioning unit, model no MH19ZA1(A2)(C1)(C2)-07
S/N Pin PiNW. 400043X
It will not work from the remote control but will work from the unit buttons
Have checked the remote control against another unit and it works.
Is there a control board in the unit that I can replace,to connect to the remote.
I am unable to offer any more info as the unit is in our apt in Majorca.

Hope you can help me Allan D Taylor ,20 Jumar Close ,Southampton.SO31 9JP
01489 601450
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

The receiving sensor on the air conditioner is faulty. To confirm try these two suggestions ... 1] the receiving sensor could be just being dirty. 2] try and replace the battery. It could be that the remote isn't sending a strong enough signal for this unit to pick up. If these two fail, then the sensor on the unit needs to be replace. I wish you the best. Gary