Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

the GDF dishwasher does not fill with water and the rapid

Customer Question

the GDF dishwasher does not fill with water and the rapid programme light flashes.
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

The top 4 reasons why your machine will not fill are 1] water inlet valve 2] float 3] float switch 4] door switch. Not knowing which model you have would be hard for me to say. Since you had already checked the inlet valve, look at the other three and see what you find. If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm going to switch this to Q&A so if needed we can have more time to work on your problem. Please follow the directions, and your questions/comments will come back to me. Thanks and I wish you the best.