Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a fridge freezer model SR-S2026 CSS and on returning

Customer Question

I have a fridge freezer model SR-S2026 CSS and on returning from vacation the freezer and fridge were not working. The Freezer temp reading was -22degrees flashing
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

Your problem could be listed as a few things ... first I'm going to switch this to Q&A so we can have more time to work on your problem. Even though it will say our chat has ended, you can simply reply by following the directions listed and I will receive your answer.

Gary :

The flashing is telling you the freezer is out of temp ... it would be the high temp alarm. So when you noticed it did you hear any noises? Any humming or anything? If your unit is still running, can you place your hand on the compressor and tell me if it's just warm, or is it hotter? As for the temp. control ... if you would turn it off, wait for two minutes, and turn it on to the coldest setting can you tell me if you hear a click? The more you can explain the better it would help. Thanks