Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an E29 message on the display when I set the programme

Customer Question

I have an E29 message on the display when I set the programme to 15 min quick wash
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that,
may I have the full model # ***** how old your washer is?
Thank you *****
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is a Bosch Avantixx 8 and is about 4 months old.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Caroline,
Usually means there is water in the base pan and the flood safety has been activated. If you tip the unit forward a touch you will most likely find that water is expelled from the bottom front. The machine should work but obviously the source of the leak has to be found. Check door gasket for tears etc, water valves and drain hoses.
Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael

Thanks for the prompt reply, however I think I have found out the cause, the cold water supply has been turned off and I wasn't told. I assume this would cause the machine to throw up error messages?

Can I wait until the supply is reconnected and check that the machine is happy before I rate you in case I need more help.

Is there anything I should do to reset the machine once the water supply is restored?

Caroline

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Caroline,
unplug the machine for 20 minutes. then plug it back in, that should reset it if not please let me know, we need to go another route, please rate kindly at this time, it wont cost you anything more but will ensure we can stay together until this is solved;-)
Thank you Caroline!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Will let you know how I get on as soon as water is back on.

Don't worry about the feedback.

C

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Caroline please rate in this message so we dont get lost Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael

Thanks for your advice, all working perfectly now.

Caroline

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Caroline Thank you if you need me again please let me know;-)
Tech Michael