Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

WASHING MACHINE

Customer Question

we have a ' Ultima' 1600 spin WT960 7kg w/machine now over 4 years old, we had marked laundry a couple of years ago and that was a piece of coloured wash tab wrap caught between the drums. I think there is something in the filter leeching orange spots back into the system. I've got the lower back panel open and the drain hose off OK. Is the filter I now want to check inside the black rubber housing under the drum, part of the system going to the outlet pump and hose?

UPDATE 2.37PM

I TOOK MY OWN ROUTE AND CLEARED OUT THE FILTER WITHOUT TOO MUCH HASSLE ONCE I'D UPENDED THE MACHINE TO GET THE PANEL OFF. AM NOW RUNNING A 95 DEGREE NO SOAP WASH TO SEE IF THAT GETS IT CLEANED OUT.