Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

ive a fault on a wm hotpoint aqxxf149 fault code f01, which

ive a fault on a wm hotpoint aqxxf149 fault code f01, which is motor triac fault/ boars fault, ive checked the leads to and from the motor, they seem ok and have a true connections, my only problem is which part do i get motor or board as the are both expensive, can you help please
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that, this is usually almost always the main control board that is actually failed.
SO I would go with that part.
I have done many of these with the same issue ;-)
i will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you *****