Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

The computer on my Dynamix Motorised Treadmill is stuck on

Customer Question

The computer on my Dynamix Motorised Treadmill is stuck on Speed at 25.5 mph. How can I get it back to zero please?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

Ok, first I'm sorry to say but there is "no" reset for your problem on your treadmill. The problem will lye between the power supply "PWM' board or the speed sensor. With the "PWM" board, the switching mechanism could be frozen shut. This is the lower circuit board of the tread mill. As for the speed sensor, it could be a communication issue. The speed sensor are located on the side of the motor. Located here, they have an interrupter built in. You will need to make sure that it is clean and clear of dust & dirt. The other location the sensor are located are by the front pulley wheel. Here, there is a chance it became magnetize. You'll need to check and make sure the gap is correct and free from dust/dirt. As always double check the wires to make sure they are plugged in. Press in the connectors to make sure they didn't work themselves loose. Please make sure that your treadmill is disconnected from the power supply before starting any work. If you have any other questions, please ask. I wish you the best.