Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have just purchased a second hand rangemaster leisure 110.

Customer Question

I have just purchased a second hand rangemaster leisure 110. Everything was working fine exept the hotplate switch was broken, then my wife cleaned it, and one of the rings would not work. I purchased a new switch and fitted it and undid the nut by the ring and blew it through thinking that it would be clogged up with cleaning products. But when I put everything back together, I found that none of the rings were working and both of the the ovens were not working. The only part that was getting gas was the grill. can you help please?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, sorry to hear that.
May I have the full model #?
Also do you know how old the range is?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael, all I know is that it is a Rangemaster Leisure 110 duel fuel. I cant see any date or serial number on the stickers on the back.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Trevor,
usually it would be on the front inside the oven door frame somewhere.
Please check carefully there for me;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael, I have just found the serial number, it is 6119, it is an older modal as the plate was behind the storage drawer. hope this helps

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Trevor that helps a lot ;-)
To be sure this is a gas range?
Or is it electric?
You mention gas, but also mention rings?