Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

bosch integrated dishwasher

bosch integrated dishwasher. control panel lights but all buttons on right side dont seem to work. including start. is it a panel child lock or something else?    how do i fix??  hello... anyone there.. or is it simply someone else googling for an answer????   shall i go do something else.........

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
May I have the full model #?
Also how old is your dishwasher?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello Michael, i am back now, with patience! thanks for your human reply. model is....smv69t20gb-40 . we bought it new 3 years ago. 7 touch buttons each side, the left side responds, the right side nothing. thanks John

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi John,
unfortunately that isnt in a child lock mode.
Please try turning power off at the mains, for 10 minutes, if you have already tried this, then the main control panel will need to be replaced;-(
I will help you do that its pretty easy and only requires a few basic hand tools.
Also I have listed the best place to get that below.
I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Please rate kindly at this time, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
Thank you John,and have a great day!
Tech Michael If in the US
For the main control board please visit: http://www.searspartsdirect.com/
If in the UK Please visit: http://www.espares.co.uk/
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did unplug and switch off dishwasher. found my wall socket was making a buzzing noise. sounded dodgy. plugged washer into a different socket and it has come up with p1 error code and 5.10 on timer bit with pre rinse light lit..... what now?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
You need to replace the socket!!
Thats a fire hazard at this point.
It means the outlet is failing internally. They can catch fire when they do that.
Please do that ASPAP, I would cut the power to that outlet now.
That may have caused this issue, but still it looks like you need the main control board now.
Please Rate at this point and I will stick with you until all of this is working.
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
t