Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have just purchased another paddle for the indesit washing

i have just purchased another paddle for the indesit washing machine could ou tell me how to fit it
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi are you talking about the spindle in the center?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a spare paddle here looks exactly the same as the one that has come off in the machine we have a tweleve holed and in the machine we have six slots and a metal peg in the middle

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a spare paddle here looks exactly the same as the one that has come off in the machine we have a tweleve holed and in the machine we have six slots and a metal peg in the middle how do i get this to click in and stay

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kathryn,
see if there is a pop off top that you could remove with a screwdriver in the cent on top of the paddle in the machine please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cant see anything but this metal tab sticking up and three indented slots either side and new part has twelve holes running right down the top

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi just to be sure this is not a front loader?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it is a front loader

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it is a front loader do you want the model number

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wixxe127

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks, ***** ***** need to remove the top of the machine, there are a few screws in the back on the lid, then once they are out you need to pry the lid back, then it will lift off, there you should be able to see how to remove the old paddles and re install the new ones;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY AT THIS TIME, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate.
Thank you Kathryn, and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry will have to get some help machine under a work top and very heavy to pull out i had no idea this was so complicated as husband fitted last one and unfortunately have lost him since he did it 2 years ago

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I'm so sorry Kath,
I just lost my wife last week!
Well, thats the way to replace the paddles. Wish it were easy for you to get to the top of the machine.
Please rate kindly I will stick with you in case you have any further questions for me, no additional cost to rate;-)