Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Panasonic bread maker sd-253 and I cant make any

I have a Panasonic bread maker sd-253 and I can't make any selections- bread type, size light or dark it just won't respond. HELP.....
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear about that.
How old is your bread maker?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ahh good question I inherited it so I think it must be 6 or 7 years old.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Please try this,
unplug the unit.
The while its unplugged, press and hold the power button down for 30 full seconds, then do the same with the same with the bread selector button..
Then wait 20 full minutes and re plug it in. Now press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then release it.
When it does come on, press and hold the selector button in for up to 30 seconds .
Please let me know if that make a difference. If this helps, please rate kindly, but if not please do not rate yet but simply reply to me for further information.
also do you have the user manual?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It works yeah thank you so much you are amazing...... Children's tea is rescued. Huge thanks