Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

washing machine sealed plug keeps blowing after putting new

Customer Question

washing machine sealed plug keeps blowing after putting new fuse in still blew
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
May I have the full model #?
Also how old is your washer?
And are you talking about the fuse in the plug?
Thank you for your patience!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Beko WMA10w is the make and model. when I turned the machine on the plug blew with a bang, I put a new fuse in but it blew again, ive changed the plug with new fuse and there is no power to the washer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

washer is 7yrs old.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ellen and thank you for that information.
This can be one of many things but from what you mentioned. Unfortunately the main control board is bad and has a direct short.
Its easy to replace and only requires a few simple basic hand tools, but its a bit pricey depending on your region.
The best place for price and reliability to get that main control board is Esapres I have included their contact info for your convenience below.
I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate.
Thank you Ellen and have a great day!
Tech Michael

Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.