Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just switched on a wash programme and realised Id left

I have just switched on a wash programme and realised I'd left my mobile in pocket of jeans. Turned off machine but need to cancel wash programme and open door. Can you help? It's ZWN 6120 L
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok as the washer is turned to off you need to turn the dial to the drain setting only.

Press start and let it drain the water out.

Once it stops give it a few minutes and the door will release then and allow to into the washer again

Is this working?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Machine drained but the green light is still on beside "washing" and the door won't open.Any ideas?

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok after a drain cycle has finished it should only take a few minutes to release the door.

But if its not opening then give the door handle a good bang with the side of your fist and this should allow the door to release.

Or turn the dial to off and wait a few minutes and that should allow it to open.

Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All well and phone fine- thanks very much!

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Nice one glad you got it sorted and thanks for letting me know.