Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We moved house recently and now my rangemaster fridge freezer

We moved house recently and now my rangemaster fridge freezer isn't making ice properly, it'll spot out one cube and then take a lot of time before it spits out another. The doors to the fridge freezer did have to be removed to get it into the new property, so I wonder if that has had an effect. It still works well to dispense water. Any ideas what might be the problem and how I can fix it please?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi good afternoon,
May I have the full model # ***** your fridge?
Also how old it is?
Is the freezer temp freezing your food well at this point?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Actually, I'm very sorry for this but after sending my message I was able to take the ice cube holder out and noticed there was a large blockage of ice stopping the flow. Now I have removed this I expect wit will now work given the time to make some more ice but if I have and further issues I will come back to you
Terry.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi that blockage of ice is caused by a failing water inlet solenoid. Its very easy to replace. It is leaking thats what is causing thins. I can help you with the best place to get that if you want to replace it?
Please let me know.
I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael