Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Four green lights flashing on whirlpool dishwasher 4602. It

Customer Question

Four green lights flashing on whirlpool dishwasher 4602. It does empty as I filled it manually a little to see if it empties, and it did. But then it just stops and the green light flash again.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
How old is your dishwasher?Also which lights are flashing?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The green lights near the start button. However the dishwasher does not seem to want to turn off now. Lots of noise but nothing seems to be going on. The only way it stop is if we turn it off at the on / off button.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that. This may be the float in the bottom stuck.
What you need to try is to let the unit empty then pull the dishwasher out a bit and tip it back 90 degrees and hold it there for a minute.then put it back and try it. If this works Great then please rate kindly.
If not then don't rate yet but simply reply to me for further information.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have done what you said and it has now turned off on its own, however the green lights near the start button are still flashing four time. I am not sure if I should start it on a cycle or not .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have done what you said. We turned the machine on and then off and it went off. However the green light above the start button is still flashing. Please, we still need more help.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, did you turn the power off at the mains for your dishwasher?
Thank you *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information,
What you need is a new main control board.
Its easy to replace and I will stick with you to help until we have this fixed.
The best place to get that board is from Espares.
I have listed their contact information below for your convenience.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
No additional cost to you to rate and then I will be able to stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
Thank you and have a great Sunday!
Tech Michael
Please contact Espares here:
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have rated you. Do I just come back to this screen when we have the part?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Good morning, yes you can contact me that way when you have the part;-)
I will be here for you;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
s