Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Good morning Daniel , I have an AEG OKO FAVORIT 875i electronic

Customer Question

Good morning Daniel ,
I have an AEG OKO FAVORIT 875i electronic Dishwasher. I set the machine to a 65 degree programme and towards the end there was a loud buzzing noise and it would not finish the programme. I tried the programme correction to try to stop it but this did not work. I turned off the electric supply but when I put it back on the noise was still there. I put it on a 50 degree programme and at first the noise stopped and it appeared to be working ok, but, the noise started again and the cycle would not complete. I tested the pump out by putting some water in the drain outlet inside the machine and this was sucked out ok but the pump does not switch off and the buzzing noise that seems to come from the control panel keeps going. Do you have any ideas how I could fix this? Look forward to your reply, Roger.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rog, I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and take some back and forth until we can be sure of all the details.
We want to be sure we can resolve your issues correctly and as fast as possible for you.
Can you tell me where the buzzing is coming from?
Also how old is your dishwasher?
Thank you for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael,

The buzzing is coming from the top right hand side of the door panel i.e. where the lights indicate what stage of the cycle is at.

Also the pump is running and trying to suck out water, but obviously there is no water.

The machine is approx. 14 years old.

Thanks Rog

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Rog,
This is a bad main control board.
Its easy to replace and I will help you all the way. What the problem is now is a failed relay on that board, unfortunately they don't sell just that relay only the whole board.
I have listed below, the best place to got that and all their contact information.
I will stick with you until this is fixed and working as it should.
PLEASE RATE KINDLY BEFORE CLOSING THIS PAGE, your question will NOT close or TIME OUT ;-)
And I will stick with you until this is fixed.
No additional cost to you to rate.
Thank you Rog, and have a great Sunday!
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
Calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning Michael,

Thanks for your information yesterday.

I have contacted the number you provided me with and unfortunately they tell me that as the dishwasher is obsolete and they do not stock the part needed.

The dishwasher codes from the side of the door is E-NR 606.384 290 F-NR *********

Are you able to help any further?

Regards Rog

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rog,
Yes I checked late last night on that part.
No one stocks it anymore. I wish I had better news for you on this I really do, Companies used to stock part for a long time no more they dont, its crazy.
So I guess you will need a new dishwasher at this point Im sorry.
No additional cost to you to rate and maybe I can help you locate a suitable replacement?
Thank you Rog, and have a great Monday!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your help in this matter. You can't win them all!

Rog

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I know Rog, it sucks when they stop supplying parts for good appliances:-(
Please rate kindly and I will close this for you, but I am still looking at surplus shops for you and will let you know If I find one for you.
Have a great day anyway friend.